In which I detail my adventures in writing and publishing

Monday, June 27, 2011

The end of the beginning

After an intensive weekend, publication of Win or Go Home is a reality. Check Kindle, Nook and Smashwords and you'll find it. If you spot any problems with the book description, or if you perhaps buy the book and spot a typo or other mistake, tweet it, put it in the comments or something. That's what's great about e book publishing: revisions. I am not going to revise the book other than to take care of small stuff. it stands or falls on its own merits at this point.
Now my attention can be focused on finishing the first draft of Winner Takes All, 82,000 words long so far and building toward the climax.
I also need to work on marketing WOGH, a daunting task in that dollars need to be spent, and the question is: how best to spend them?

No comments:

Post a Comment